From: dm-devel-bounces redhat com [mailto:dm-devel-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Lars Marowsky-Bree
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 5:23 AM
To: dm-devel redhat com
Subject: [dm-devel] Making failover work quickly with QLogic HBAs

This will greatly speed up failover times; with the defaults, the
timeout values are just way too long for multipathing:

options qla2xxx ql2xfailover=0 ql2xioctltimeout=10 ql2xprocessnotready=0 ql2xloginretrycount=3 ql2xsuspendcount=3 ql2xretrycount=5 qlport_down_retry=3

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb suse de>

--
High Availability & Clustering