[dm-devel] what is the current utility in testing active pat hs from multipathd?

christophe varoqui christophe.varoqui at free.fr
Thu Apr 28 23:48:47 UTC 2005

Feature added in 0.4.5-pre2 : now multipathd checkers proactively
fail_path upon up -> down transitions.

It won't appear on ftp before tomorrow, as I suddenly lost my dev shell
at osdl because of a server move (planned, /me stupid)

This enhancement request wasn't ignored, just pushed after the "great
stabilization" (which is now I guess)

Regards,
cvaroqui

christophe varoqui <christophe.varoqui at free.fr>