Re: [dm-devel] Re: mirroring: [patch 1 of 6] device failure tolerance

You're welcome to try them. However, the user-space compliment for handling device failures is not there yet. You should be able to test read balancing though.

Please make sure you have the latest patches.  See:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2005-August/msg00006.html
and
http://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2005-August/msg00018.html

 brassow