[dm-devel] Re: fibre channel/multipath questions

On Monday 29 August 2005 18:56, Administrator wrote:
> Rik Bobbaers <Rik Bobbaers cc kuleuven be> wrote:
> > 2. Is it possible to make the fibrechannel driver get loaded AFTER the
> > others?
>
> Yes.  It's in the archives:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2005-June/msg00142.html

this is the sollution for a modules-enabled kernel. i don't have modules (and
don't want them, for security reasons... i know, on the fly patching is
possible, but i've disabled writing to /dev/kmem).

so the question was: is it possible to make the driver get loaded AFTER the
others in a kernel without modules?

--
harry
aka Rik Bobbaers

K.U.Leuven - LUDIT          -=- Tel: +32 485 52 71 50
Rik Bobbaers cc kuleuven be -=- http://harry.ulyssis.org

Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:
  1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
  2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself to.
In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
  3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
  4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may be
included on your message.