[dm-devel] multipath test plane

siva ram srr.kernel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 10:46:01 UTC 2005

hi everyone

i have some doughts on multipath, I installed multipath tools and  i planed
to connect 4 paths to SAN
my problems are
                                        1- -How each device represent the
multipath

                                        2--what is the test plane and what
are the  type of test I can do for hardning the paths.

                                        3--how these user tools interact
with kernel ( I gone through christiphe tools site) but i am not understand
fully.

if any one have data about multipath test plane, please let me know?

Thanks & Regards..