Re: [dm-devel] crash in multipathd

good

I'm not aware of any exotic use of pthreads in the daemon. Do you mean we should get rid of pthreads entirely or we should spot the shaky pthread use ?

regards,
cvaroqui

Arthur Bergman wrote:

I discovered what causes it.

I am running with tls disabled, mv /lib/tls /lib/tls.disabled this is becuase /lib/tls doesn't work very well for xen

Any way we could get multipathd to work without /lib/tls