[dm-devel] using ext3 filesystem with multipath

We have tested MPIO under ext3 journaling filesystem environment and found a problem.

we use iozone tool for performing continuous IO to MPIO devices.

When one path is failed, because IO can be performed anymore, mode of ext3 filesystem was

changed to READ_ONLY filesystem. So, after the change, we can not write the current ext3 filesystem.

I wonder that MPIO cant use with ext3 filesystem(or other journaling filesystems).

if it is not true, what is wrong with me?