[dm-devel] configuration problems

Hi!
I have a problem...

when I try to set up a table, I receive this output:

[root SwissPC ~]# echo "0 27262976 multipath 1 round-robin 2 0 /dev/sda
/dev/sdb" | dmsetup create foo
device-mapper ioctl cmd 9 failed: Invalid argument
Command failed

sda and sdb are the same partition exported by the iSCSI target.

the dmesg output is:

device-mapper: device doesn't appear to be in the dev hash table.
device-mapper: Gap in table
device-mapper: error adding target to table
device-mapper: Unrecognised multipath feature request
device-mapper: error adding target to table
device-mapper: Unrecognised multipath feature request
device-mapper: error adding target to table
device-mapper: Gap in table
device-mapper: error adding target to table
device-mapper: Unrecognised multipath feature request
device-mapper: error adding target to table
device-mapper: Unrecognised multipath feature request
device-mapper: error adding target to table

What's wrong?
Thanks!
Marco