[dm-devel] number of io before switching path param

Hello,

I've got a hard time understanding why the number of io before switching
path in a path group is a path parameter instead of a round-robin
selector one.

Imagine we have a least-queued-io selector, would this path parameter
make any sense ?

Id like the multipath tool to reload a map when this param changes in
the config file ... Can we sort this out before I start coding this.

Regards,
--
christophe varoqui <christophe varoqui free fr>