Re: [dm-devel] further testing w/ multipath ... and bugs

Christophe Varoqui wrote:

rport-0:0-0: blocked FC remote port time out: removing target rport-0:0-1: blocked FC remote port time out: removing target

I think if we end up doing this to all the devices paths we are going to be screwed. If all the paths suddenly fail and then those devices are freed when trying to readd/create devices when the ports come back is going to take a lot of GFP_KERNELs.