Re: [dm-devel] device mapper and resizing devices

As far as I understand this is not supported. What we do is we add a new device, we then do sg_reset -b /dev/sgX and then we add them into the volume group and then we resize it.

I would also warn you that we have seen corruption repeatable times with xfs over devicemapper under 2.6.

Cheers
Arthur

-----
CTO @ Fotango Ltd