[dm-devel] BIO_RW_FAILFAST

I have been having problems with systems getting I/O errors and dropping
mounted filesystems, when it is processing a RCSN caused by some other event
on the fabric within its' zone.  If I unset BIO_RW_FAILFAST in dm-mpath.c I
no longer get the I/O errors and of course no filesystem drops.  Are there
any plans to change this, or make it a settable option?  Are there any
negatives to not setting it?

Andy