Re: [dm-devel] Clariion CX600 automatic failback support

Hi,

> So it sounds like I need Red Hat to issue me a hotfix for device-mapper-
> multipath that includes the upstream patch or your patch for get
> Clariion fallback working properly.

tested on a debian sarge machine and a CX400 today, actual multipath-tools
from git, including the patch from
https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2005-November/msg00028.html

Seems to work very well, especially fine that the LUNs get trespassed to their
default owner.

Many thanks to all who made this working.

Bernd