Re: [dm-devel] Determining proper /dev/dm file

Josef Whiter wrote:

Hello,

I've got a couple multipathed pairs in my box, as well as local SCSI stuff, and theres alot of /dev/dm-# devices. Now I can probably figure out whats what without too much of a problem, however, I'm lazy, and kind of hoping there is a way to tell which is which. Does anybody happen to know this? Thank you,

Josef

Wow nevermind, I guess it helps if the stuff is actually hooked up to be multipathed. Its time to go home :)

Josef

--
Josef Whiter, RHCE
Global Support Services