[dm-devel] Automatic failback with multipath

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Fri Nov 11 17:49:34 UTC 2005

Hi,

> Any help would be appreciated.

You should definitely use actual multipath-tools, best is to get them from git
and compile them. If you have trouble with that send me the output of your
compiler and I'll try to figure out what's wrong. Also check
http://christophe.varoqui.free.fr/wiki/wakka.php?wiki=TestedEnvironments
- at the bottom of the page is my short summary about running an EMC CX with
multipath-tools - at least what I've figured out. There's also a link to a
longer thread on the dm-devel list, you probably want to read it.

Bye,

Bernd