[dm-devel] bugzilla ID for submitting ioctl requests.

Yesterday, Alasdair was pointing out a particular bugzilla ID for submitting specific ioctl requests to be supported on DM multipath target.

The 2 bugzilla ID’s which discuss about ioctls ID’s are: 171318 and 168801

Let me know, which I need to refer for submission.

Thanks,
-Murthy