[dm-devel] Re: DM configuration

Murthy, Narasimha Doraswamy (STSD) narasimha.murthy at hp.com
Tue Oct 11 11:30:27 UTC 2005

Using the patch you had sent, which uses regcomp and regexec, policies
are not effected on devices whose product ID is "OPEN-3" or "OPEN-V" or
"OPEN-K" if I have the following device struct in /etc/multipath.conf.

       device {

                vendor                  "HP     "

                product                 "OPEN              "

                path_checker            tur

                path_grouping_policy    multibus

       }

My suggestion to changes are made in strcmp_chomp is with out applying
the patch you had sent.

Thanks

-Murthy