[dm-devel] multipath info: wwid

Thanks for the glossary now I understand well some things,

only another question, the wwid is given from the output of the command:

multipath -ll

or there is another way?

excuse me if the question is trivial but I have only a machine with
multipath and is in production with kernel 2.4.21 so I cannot test
directly multipath-tools before I format next saturday and I would like
to reduce the downtime collecting more possible info before installation,

thanks
Nicola