Re: [dm-devel] multipath and StorageWorks HSG80

Steve Feehan wrote:
> Hello. I'm trying to figure out multipath on a StorageWorks HSG80
> contoller. I'm using Ubuntu "Dapper" with the following software

there was a thread about the HSG80s few days ago.
http://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2006-April/msg00025.html
probably that answers all your questions.

Actually I'd really like to have them supported well, chances are good
that we'll get some of them soon :\

Best regards,

Bernd