Re: [dm-devel] multipath and StorageWorks HSG80

Steve Feehan a écrit :
On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 10:02:07PM +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
Steve Feehan wrote:
Hello. I'm trying to figure out multipath on a StorageWorks HSG80
contoller. I'm using Ubuntu "Dapper" with the following software
there was a thread about the HSG80s few days ago.
http://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2006-April/msg00025.html
probably that answers all your questions.

Yes, I saw that. The particular problem that I saw there
was the misreporting of unit size. The Ubuntu init script
takes care of this and all of my units report the same size.

That's certainly where the IO errors are triggered at bootup.
Can you send the code snippet ?

Regards,
cvaroqui