Re: [dm-devel] Hitachi prioritizer ?

Matthias Rudolph a écrit :

I have written this prioritizer. It is for Hitachi Modular Storage Arrays with Active/Passive design (9200=DF500, 9500V=DF600, AMS,WMS=DF700). The code is Opene Source – GPL. Suse is interested in including this modul in one of the next SLES releases.

Send me an email for getting the source…

Regards, Matthias

I confirm interest in reviewing and eventually merging this prioritizer in the upstream multipath tools package.

Please post the code.

Thanks for your work,
cvaroqui