Re: [dm-devel] 2tb-limit in dm-multipath?

Hello,

>> I had no problems setting this up (despite some udev-trouble due to an
>> older dmsetup). But when I try to access volumes > 2tb I get something
>> like
>>
> do you have "Support for Large Block Devices" activated in your kernel
> config?

yes, I have. I can and do use the big partitions directly without any
problems. The trouble starts when I try to use them through multipath.

Best regards,
Eckebrecht

--
Eckebrecht von Pappenheim, network administration
Heise Zeitschriften Verlag GmbH & Co KG