[dm-devel] multipath-tools changing an alias

Couple questions:

Is there a bug and enhancement tracking site for multipath-tools?
I saw a few postings on bugzilla at redhat; is there a less-obvious
place?

Is there a way to change an alias from the command line with
multipath-tools?
I saw that the assiciations were maintained in a flat file
(/var/cacahe/multipath/bindings), but I didn't see any way of changing
the alias without parsing/editing the file itself.
Am I just not looking in the right place (alias.c)? Or am I going to get
a "great feature, I await your patch."

Thanks,
Tom

Version: 0.4.6.latest (from kernel.org's git repo as of 2006-02-14 1900
+0000)
Where I'm expecting to see something: libmulitpath/alias.[ch]

*
Tom Kalus II
Software Engineer
Xyratex International