[dm-devel] Manualy creating device files in /dev for lvm.

  Can I manualy  create device files (in /dev) for lvm? If so, where can I learn which
files are needed?
  I want to have a simple lvm configuration for a desktop: just one hard disk with a
few LVs. I believe I can apriori determine the names involved, uuid, etc. Can I mknod
the device files so that no such files will be created dynamically?
  Should I try on linux-lvm reddhat com?