[dm-devel] testing multipath failover

Hi all
I'm looking for a pointer on a bonnie++ command to test my multipath failover setup. currently my command looks like this. Just wondering if there is a better suited to mimic db (oracle) access.

> bonnie++ -d /mnt/san/vol.oracle -s 256 -n 50 -r 128 -x 5 -u 0

Things seem to work when i unplug the network but there is a little pause and Id like to eliminate that if possible.

--
:wq!
kevin.foote