[dm-devel] device-mapper-multipath

Hi,

I would like to ask if somebody knows when Redhat is going to merge the different dm-multipath patches into their device-mapper-multipath package. A while ago I've figured out a bug with C. Varoqui, he made a patch which worked, but after several weeks the patch is still not included into the latest RH4 version. I will need this latest version since multipath will not get the right size of the volume.
Should I use a self build version? In that case for what do I pay licenses?

Thanks for any comment / remark / hint
Arsène