Re: [dm-devel] path group failback

> > I'm still strugling to understand what this new mode does.
> > If you can help with an example, I'd appreciate :/
>
> I'm sorry for the confusion.  I was not clear as to the purpose.
> The purpose is to only do "automatic" failback when the active path
> group was "automatically" changed from the highest priority path
> group.

In such a scenario, wouldn't the priorizer catch priority changes ?

ie, paths to owning SP are heavier than paths to not owning SP, so
changing the owning SP in navisphere would shuffle the path group
priorites.

If it is the case I would imagine the failback target to be the
externally designated one, which seems right.

Regards,
cvaroqui