[dm-devel] multipath -l displays nothing

Jussi Hamalainen Jussi.Hamalainen at uta.fi
Tue Mar 21 18:04:38 UTC 2006

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 egoggin at emc.com wrote:

> Two problems are very noticeable, pgpolicy should be group_by_prio
> instead of failover and the get_prio callout should be set to
> /sbin/mpath_prio_emc.

Tried that. It didn't help with my current situation. My
multipath.conf looks like this now:

defaults {
        udev_dir        /dev
        path_grouping_policy    group_by_prio
        prio_callout    "/sbin/mpath_prio_emc /dev/%n"
        path_checker    emc_clariion
        failback        immediate
}
#
blacklist {
        devnode "^sda(\b|[0-9]+)"
}
devices {
        device {
                vendor "DGC     "
                product "RAID 5        "
                features        "0"
                hardware_handler        "1 emc"
        }
}

--
Jussi Hämäläinen         +358 3 3551 8086   University of Tampere
System administrator     +358 50  5900641   Computer Centre