[dm-devel] Multipath and LVM2 with hsg80

John Vaughan jvaughan at dataroad.com
Sun May 28 22:44:42 UTC 2006

Folks,

I have an hsg80 controller that I am trying to get to work with Redhat
ES 4 update 3.

I want to multipath and put LVM2 on top of the dm-# devices.

First,  Does this work and has it been tested?

Second,  Do I need to add the hp_sw handler to this release or is in
there already?

Third,  How do I get this to all work cleanly on boot?

I am asking  because I have not been able to get the correct
combination. And Redhat support has not been much help.

Thanks for the help