Re: [dm-devel] patch to discovery.c to still get path priority for paths with path state of PATH_DOWN

Ed, I am looking through your patches and in particular this change,
which reverts a previous change I submitted a little while back.

Maybe we can do something better like clarify states.  Looking through
the code now and will have more feedback.