[dm-devel] patch to discovery.c to still get path priority forpaths with path state of PATH_DOWN

Edward Goggin egoggin at emc.com
Mon Nov 13 20:47:35 UTC 2006

Dave,

Sorry for the confusion.

I realize that at first glance the patch may not make sense, but it
is an attempt to avoid the case of not being able to properly assign
path groups with a group_by_priority path grouping policy if any of
the paths respond successfully to scsi_id(8) and mpath_prio_* but not
their multipath path checker.  Such is the case for LUNZ and inactive
snapshot logical units on CLARiiON.

Ed