Re: [dm-devel] Breaking of large IO requests into small bios by device-mapper

On Nov 22, 2006, at 12:25 AM, Kalpak Shah wrote:
I tried to give a chunksize of 1024 but the lvcreate command segfaults.
I googled and found that it works only uptil 512K(1024 sectors).

Hrm...lvm2 has supported stripesizes of up to 1TB or so since this spring (I think the patch was committed sometime in May). Make sure you have current code.

Regards,
AJ