Re: [dm-devel] dm-slow , a slow down dm ( dm-error alike )

> We need to slow down a disk access to be able to monitor some events,
> for testing.

Take a look at dm-delay.
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/agk/patches/2.6/editing/

Alasdair

So great ! I dreamt it and it was done by Heinz Mauelshagen, who is
also working on dm-loop now after Bryn Reeves. Thanks!
Those two dm filters are both a must-have to me.

Hum, dm-delay accept a miliseconds parameter but I don't see the chunk
size for this delay, do you have any clue ?

David