[dm-devel] kernel mirror patches for device-mapper

Given that we haven't come to a decision on how to do read balancing yet
and that patch is holding up consideration of other patches, I've
decided to reorder some of the patches - putting them before read
balancing.

Please consider the following set for inclusion.

 brassow

P.S.  I thought the "proper suspend" patch was upstream already, but I
haven't noticed it there.