[dm-devel] multipath features

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Wed Oct 25 20:53:07 UTC 2006

Check multipath.conf.annotated in the source.  This will retry n times
before failing.

    no_path_retry           {n}

I have repeatable issues with setting this higher than about 3-5
however, where IO queues (more like blocks) forever, even after failing
the path back... requiring a reboot, and resulting in data corruption. YMMV.

/eli