[dm-devel] multipath on Red Hat

Has anyone had any success with multipath?   We are trying to connect 1 volume to the SAN. That works fine.  We have 4 pathways into storage, 1 switch and 2 qlogic HBAs.  The server boots fine but when I pull a fiber it goes into I/O error and then recovers with read only access.

I have tried changing the multipath.conf file every way I can image.

I even tried without a multipath.conf

Any help would be great.  I tried everything I can think of as well as read every site I could fine.

Storage = Compellent

Server  = HP

HBA = Qlogic

Switch = Brocade