Fw: [dm-devel] Multipath and SAN Fabric failover

John Little jslittl at hendricks.org
Fri Sep 8 18:34:10 UTC 2006

Bernd/All,

Some additional infos:

I unplugged the fc cable from fabric a and rebooted.  When checking
dmesg I noticed that there were not any dm-emc parameters loaded like
there were in my previous email below when rebooting with both cables
connected.

xen2:~ # dmesg |grep -i device-mapper
device-mapper: 4.5.0-ioctl (2005-10-04) initialised: dm-devel at redhat.com
device-mapper: dm-multipath version 1.0.4 loaded
device-mapper: dm-round-robin version 1.0.0 loaded
device-mapper: dm-multipath: error getting device
device-mapper: error adding target to table
xen2:~ #

Am I missing some setup somewhere for a dual port hba?

Thanks,
John

Begin forwarded message: