Re: [dm-devel] dm-userspace (no in-kernel cache version)

FT> As explained, this removes rmap (in-kernel cache) and use mmaped
FT> buffer instead of read/write system calls for user/kernel
FT> communication.

Ok, I'll start looking over your changes tomorrow and will make an
attempt at an apples-to-apples comparison with the map cache
approach.

Can you post your userspace code here too?

I look forward to the results... Thanks for posting!

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center