Re: [dm-devel] Latest dm-userspace kernel code

FT> Have you already started to write the ring buffer interface for
FT> the performance comparison?

I have not yet started on the ringbuffer.  I've still got a few issues
I'm working out with my userspace code, as well as some further
changes I want to make to the kernel module (like better separating
the chardev code from the target itself, like you did).

FT> Or would you like me to implement it?

If you want to start on it, that would be great!

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center