Re: [dm-devel] Problem when creating snashots

Yes I really need it. I have to create a virtual network editor for my diploma project. So I have found many virtual solutions but the bestest for our project is OpenVZ. Unfortunatly, OpenVZ don't offer the copy on write with his solution, after many tests, I have found a solution based on LVM.

The main idea is to have a Virtual Private Server Core and lot of Virtual Private Server who are a snapshot of the Virtual Server Core. Now the problem is the limitation of VLM, I need more than 32 servers (32 snapshots). Will this limitation incresed in futur futur released of LVM? Or can we broke this limitation?

Have you a solution, it's relly urgent for me...

Thanks you