[dm-devel] API documentation.

I have been searching for documentation regarding the libdevmapper
API, but till now the only documentation I have got is
/usr/include/libdevmapper.h. I could not find much at /usr/share/doc
and the Device Mapper resource page. Is there somewhere I could get
some documentation regarding this.

I need this, since I am looking to incorporate device mapper support
in GNU Parted (http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/).

Thanks,
Debarshi
--
Microsoft does have a Y2K problem... it's called GNU/Linux!