[dm-devel] Fw: Re: [dm-crypt] LUKS on DVD+RW

Lars Täuber lars.taeuber at gmx.net
Sun Apr 22 11:03:00 UTC 2007

Hallo!

Your email address is written as contact in /usr/src/linux/drivers/md/dm-ioctl.c.
I'd like to make a unix group on a workstation that is allowed to make a crypted udf filesystem on a dvd-rw or dvd-ram.
I don't like the sudo mechanism, because the users have to understand what they do.
What is the reason only root to be able to create such a device?

Thanks
Lars

Begin forwarded message: