Re: [dm-devel] LVM on dmraid breakage

Jonathan Brassow wrote:
I'm not aware of a mechanism that LVM used to skip over owned devices... there may exist one. However, you could use lvm filters to skip those underlying devices.

 brassow

LVM filters?

P.S. I would like to point out that because this mailing list munges the reply-to header, this conversation has been split even though I cross posted it to ataraid-list.