[dm-devel] Re: Maximum number of MD devices

We have found out that that up to Linux kernel 2.6.16, this problem is
not appearing. However, when the Linux kernel is UPGRADED to Linux
kernel 2.6.17 onwards, we seem to be hitting upon the error.

This clearly indicates that the problem is arising IN BETWEEN the
changes from 2.6.16 to 2.6.17 versions.

Can someone please help and throw some lights what could trigger this situation?

Thanks,

Srini