[dm-devel] Designing a new prio_callout

Ethan John ethan.john at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 17:05:13 UTC 2007

For the record, setting rr_min_io to something extremely large (we're using
2 billion now, since I'm assuming it's a C integer) solves the immediate
problem that we're having (overhead in path switching causing poor
performance). Telling people to use mpath_prio_random is still less than
ideal for any small number of iSCSI targets, but it a better short-term
solution for us than nothing.