[dm-devel] dm-rdac not working?

Brian De Wolf bldewolf at csupomona.edu
Mon Aug 27 21:20:08 UTC 2007

Chandra Seetharaman wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 16:41 +0200, Tore Anderson wrote:
>
> Looks like the MODE_SELECT command (to change the passive path to be
> active) that is sent to the device is failing (for whatever reason) and
> hence that path is not getting activated.

This made me think that it might be related to the problem that I was having
with RDAC.  After downloading 2.6.23-rc3, it appears that Andrew Vasquez' patch
is not applied to it, and thus Tore's issue may be that the flags are getting
trampled when it tries to fail over.

Here is the relevant post:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2007-July/msg00081.html