Re: [dm-devel] dm-rdac not working?

* Brian De Wolf

This made me think that it might be related to the problem that I was
having with RDAC.  After downloading 2.6.23-rc3, it appears that
Andrew Vasquez' patch is not applied to it, and thus Tore's issue may
be that the flags are getting trampled when it tries to fail over.

Here is the relevant post: https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2007-July/msg00081.html

  After applying this patch RDAC failover worked with no problems at
 all.  Good catch, thanks!

Regards
--
Tore Anderson