[dm-devel] Changes hwtable.c to Support New Pillar Hardware

Srinivas Ramani sramani at pillardata.com
Mon Feb 5 21:52:35 UTC 2007

Hi Folks;

                 I am Srinivasan Ramani  from Pillar Data Systems .

                 I am submitting code changes to support  the

                 new Pillar  Axiom 300 and Axiom 550 arrays .

                  I request the following change to hwtable.c file .

                  This change has been tested at Pillar Data Systems  on
RHEL 4 and 5 beta.

                   If you have any comments or  suggestions please let
me know.

/*

       * Pillar Data controller family

       *