[dm-devel] Question about dm-multipath and Sun StorageTek 6140

Hallo,

I have the following questions about dm-multipathing:

- is it true that I need a hardware-specific handler for arrays running
 with active/passive controllers (like the Sun StorageTek 6140) to
 get the the LUN trespassing working?

- did someone get the Sun StorageTek 6140 configured for dm-multipath?
 (so that the LUN trespassing works)

Thank's in advance,

Ralf

(I a also asked these question on the RHEL-list but didn't get an answer
so I try it here again)