Re: [dm-devel] DS4000 with multipath-tools 0.4.5

2007/1/18, Hannes Reinecke <hare suse de>:
Unfortunately the current multipath-tools do not handle RDAC mode.
You'll need a specific hardware handler to do this properly.
Mike Christie once did some work on it, but I'm not sure if it made it
into RHEL. We will be adding support for it for SLES10 SP1, so you might
get lucky with that.

Thank you for such a good news!.
Do you have any plans to include it in SLES9 SP# as well?

I think, my problem with SLES9 and DS4300 could be related with
absence of proper hw-handler. I mean AVT could be initialized by
almost any process (not only by multipathd)
Can you comment on it?
https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2007-January/msg00065.html

--
Best Regards.